Artwork requirements old
Standard Requirements: -
For your artwork to be produced accurately, please ensure that you follow the requirements below. PLEASE USE TEMPLATE ON PRODUCT PAGE IF PROVIDED.
- Bleed and Crop marks: -
- Outdoor Banners - 5mm Bleed, crop marks optional. Banner Layout Guide.pdf
- Flags please use the template provided on the product page.
- Litho / Digital Print / Standard Size Posters - 3mm bleed / NO crop marks.
- Roller Banners - 3mm bleed / crop marks
- Fabric banners & fabric exhibition displays- 10mm bleed / crop marks (or use template provided).
- Rigid Boards (Correx / Foamex / Dibond) - 3mm bleed / crop marks REQUIRED.
- Self Adhesive Vinyl & Posters - 3mm bleed / crop marks REQUIRED.
- With each design as a separate file or page
- At the correct width-to-height ratio
- In CMYK colour mode
- With all images embedded
- With all fonts converted to outlines/curves/shapes
- With all visible in-canvas template elements removed
Accepted file types: -
- EPS (Encapsulated PostScript, CS6 and below)
- TIFF (recommended flattened)
- JPG/JPEG (recommended high-resolution)
Not Accepted: -
- With multiple artworks on one page
- At an incorrect width-to-height ratio
- In RGB colour mode
- With missing links or images which are not embedded
- Without fonts converted to outlines/curves/shapes
- Protected by a password
Unaccepted file formats:
- AI (Adobe CC Illustrator versions)
- INDD (Adobe InDesign)
- QXP (Quark Xpress)
- CDR (Corel Draw)
- SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics)
- DOC/DOCX (Microsoft Word)
- XLS/XLSX (Microsoft Excel)
- PPT/PPTX (Microsoft Powerpoint)
- PUB (Microsoft Publisher)
Please note that we cannot be held responsible for issues contained in the supplied artwork itself such as spelling mistakes, grammatical errors, RGB colour mode, overprint, resolution, missing fonts and missing images. To avoid these issues, please ensure your artwork adheres to our requirements.
Artwork not supplied to our requirements will likely render an unsatisfactory result or delay your order. If you unsure about the artwork you have, please check with us beforehand to ensure there are no complications with your order.
If artwork cannot be used to produce what has been ordered, we will advise you of this and request how you would like to proceed.
If an artwork size is different to the ordered size, the ordered size always takes precedence. This is due to the fact that artworks from our customers are supplied in a variety of scales.
With subjective issues of quality such as image resolution, we will sometimes advise you if the quality is extremely low, though again, we cannot be held responsible if the artwork is supplied in such a manner and isn't suitable for your needs.