We currently looking to fill the following post.
Artwork / Production Co-ordinator (semi-creative roll)
Very early in 2018, we will be looking to appoint someone to manage all aspects of ensuring artwork files are prepared for print and in the correct format. Then liaise with internal and external suppliers to achieve the satisfactory fulfilment of orders. This role will often require the ability to create designs and artwork for various print/promotional items, from outdoor banners with simple messages, to vibrant folded leaflets and flyers etc.
Desirable / required skills.
- A good foundation / experience with Adobe Illustrator
- A good foundation / experience with Adobe Indesign
- A good foundation / experience with Adobe Photoshop
- An understanding of design for print in general
- Confident and conversant with Apple Mac hardware and operating system(s)
General business / people skills: -
- Confident and and comfortable to deal with customers at all levels
- An all rounder who can adapt and happy to be at the centre of things
- Articulate and enquiring
- Commercially aware
- Lots of initiative
Workplace / environment
You will be working in a serviced office in Blyth Quayside and after training, on many occasions, working without direct supervision.
Working Hours / Contract
We could be flexible with regards working hours, fundamentally we are looking to select a person/persons that are right for the role, whether its someone looking for part time (job share) or full time, the main emphasis will be on your likelihood to excel within the role.
Initial training will be given as well as ongoing assessment and appraisal, however we need to point out the role requires extreme accuracy and attention to detail as well as the ability to see obsticles as a challenge that require a solution and not a problem.
Starting salary will be based very much on existing strengths, skill and experience